Recipe from here - I loosely followed it.
- 11/2 lbs Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Peel and cut potatoes into fries.
- Preheat oven to 425 F (if you do it before peeling the oven will be heating for a very long time!!) Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Put fries, oil and seasonings into a bowl or zip lock bag. Stir or shake to coat fries.
- Spread onto baking sheet in a single layer.
- Cook for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.