2 cups milk
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
1 clove garlic - peeled and crushed
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
6 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a medium saucepan over low heat mix together first five ingredients until almost boiling.
2. Gradually stir in cheddar cheese
3. Continue heating until all the cheese is melted.
4. Transfer to fondue dish - Keep the mixture warm and melted in the fondue dish.
5. Serve with bread or veggies
Review: Fondue is one of my favorite foods! This is a very basic recipe, but it tastes delicious. Be sure to have guests over as it's so fun to eat with friends :)