Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spinach Salad with Pears and Bacon

INGREDIENTS

8 ounces Fresh mozzarella, diced
4 cups Baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
2 ripe pears, washed, cored and sliced
4 strips bacon, cooked and diced


Dressing:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper, to taste

1. Put spinach leaves, pears, bacon and cheese in a salad bowl

2. Mix vinegars, mustard, salt and pepper together in a separate dish.

3. Add oil and whisk until blended.

4. Pour over salad

Review: This is my favorite salad. Ever. And Paul's - and everyone who has tasted it. I have had salad haters tell me they love it.
Just make sure you buy Fresh Mozzarella, and don't leave out the pears. It totally makes the salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this salad sounds weird but it is insanely tasty. The best salad I have ever had!